Frequently Asked Questions About Cover Letter for Singapore PR Application
Is A Cover Letter Necessary for Singapore PR Application?
Although it is optional to have a cover letter with your PR application, it helps you increase your chances of getting approval. More importantly, it highlights your educational qualifications, business goals and plans and proves your potential to enrich the country.
Is there a Singapore PR application cover letter sample I can refer to?
We will not recommend using a template for your PR cover letter. However, an effective cover letter for Singapore PR application should include the following:
- Introduction and background
- Your interest in applying for PR in Singapore
- Relevant skills and experience
- Long-term plans in Singapore
- Social integration and financial stability
How many pages are ideal for a cover letter for PR application?
We will suggest 3-4 pages for each cover letter. Applicants should focus on the quality of the content rather than the pages of the cover letter. A successful cover letter should include relevant factors (financial stability, employment status, etc.) that may affect your application's outcome.
Can I draft a cover letter for PR application by myself, or should I engage a professional?
We will recommend you engage an immigration consultant to do it for you. At The Immigration People, we will conduct an in-depth assessment of each client's profile and translate salient points to our certified copywriter to draft a customised and personalised cover letter.
If you want to do it yourself, here are some mistakes to AVOID:
- Not tailoring the cover letter to your profile.
- Not demonstrating your fit to be a Singapore PR.
- Use a generic or unprofessional tone.
- Failing to proofread.
- Not organising your PR cover letter neatly.